“Apple is expected to reveal its newest iPhone models in September, with reports pointing to a September 12 release date. The iPhone 15 is predicted to have a new design, a better camera, a smaller form factor, an updated chipset, and perhaps a USB Type C port. The price is also predicted to go up slightly.”
Apple’s release date for the iPhone 15 is officially certain, and the Cupertino-based tech giant has sent out invitations for the major event. Apple is holding the new iPhone launch event on the second Tuesday of September, just as in years past. This indicates that the September 12 launch event for the Apple iPhone 15 will go place. Apple’s primary event has a name and a theme for each year. The theme for this year’s Apple event is “Wanderlust,” and the colours are blue and grey.
As previously announced, the Apple Wanderlust event on September 12 will be a live event that will also be livestreamed for fans across the world, when the firm will introduce the new Apple iPhone 15 series. The Wanderlust event will start at 10am Pacific Time, according to Apple’s invitation, therefore Indians should tune in to watch the Apple event live at 10:30pm. Live streaming of the iPhone 14 series launch event will be available on both Apple’s official website and YouTube channel.
The Apple Wanderlust event on September 12 is expected to see the introduction of the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Ultra, Watch Series 9, iPad, and a few additional items. The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Ultra are thought to be the most popular items out of all the ones available.
According to a report by 9to5Mac, the gold hue that has been available for the past ten years may not be available for the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max models. The business might debut a new dark blue shade in place of gold and a naturally grey titanium alloy. This means that there will be four colour possibilities for the iPhone 15 Pro models: silver, space black, dark blue, and natural titanium. Apple doesn’t make any product announcements prior to launch, but the event invitation teases the new colour options.
The iPhone 15 is thought to receive the most significant feature enhancements in the previous three years. Like the iPhone 14 Pro versions, the iPhone 15 is anticipated to have Dynamic Island. Additionally, a new Apple Watch Ultra live action button and USB-C port are anticipated.
Ten (anticipated) things about the Apple iPhone 15
- -The iPhone 15 might go on sale as soon as next month. Future iPhone models could debut on September 12 if reports and leaks are to be believed. According to earlier rumours, the release of new iPhones would take place on September 13. Therefore, it is reasonable to predict that the official launch could take place within the second week of September.
- -The iPhone 15 could see some design changes. According to rumours and leaks, the Dynamic Island design, which is now only available on Pro models, will be included on all iPhone 15 models.
- After the release of the iPhone X in 2017, Apple is prepared to update the base iPhone model’s design with the new notch design. Apple eliminated bezels and introduced the broad notch with the iPhone X.
- -Also according to certain rumours, the iPhone 15’s camera capabilities would be significantly enhanced, particularly in low light.
- -An enhanced 48-megapixel primary camera sensor may also be included in the iPhone 15, as well as the iPhone 15 Plus, according to certain rumours. The 12-megapixel dual camera setup of the iPhone 14 is impressive. Therefore, the iPhone 15 will provide significant camera advancements in comparison.
- -Like the iPhone 14 and all previous iPhone models, the iPhone 15 is anticipated to have a small form factor with a 6.1-inch liquid Retina display.
- -The A17 Bionic chipset, which will be a significant improvement over the iPhone 14 in terms of performance, is anticipated to power the iPhone 15. Due to supply chain issues, Apple released the iPhone 14 last year with an outdated A15 Bionic chip. The iPhone 14 Pro models, however, were more expensive and released with the newest A16 Bionic processor.
- -The iPhone 15 might possibly have a significant battery improvement, which basically means that the phone might last all day on a single charge.
- -A USB Type C port is anticipated to be included in the forthcoming iPhone models in addition to the standard updates and upgrades.
- -As for the price, Apple is probably going to raise the iPhone 15’s beginning price by a small amount. Recall that the iPhone 14 had a starting price of Rs 79,900 when it was first released.